Contact: Sergio de Campos, Adasa, email@example.com
To perform the development tasks required to finalise the preparation of the water reuse technologies to be demonstrated at the site in Spain.
– Development of an advanced controller for reclaimed water disinfection
– Development of 2 techniques for online monitoring of pathogens in reclaimed water
Some technologies will also be demonstrated in Sweden.
Technologies included in this work package are:
– doscontrol® is a system that combines reclaimed water disinfection (Spain/Sweden)
– AquaBio online analyser for E. coli and total coliforms (Spain/Sweden)
– AQUATRACK® early warning system for pathogen bacteria and parasites like Cryptosporidium and Giardia (Spain/Sweden)
– Ozone polishing for removal of emerging contaminants like residues of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (Spain/Sweden)
Here you can find more information on the first results of the demonstrations (status: April 2016).